When two parents are no longer together, it can be difficult to navigate custody arrangements and ensure that both parties have access to their child. Unfortunately, there are situations where one parent is unwilling to cooperate and makes it challenging for the other parent to spend time with their child. This is the case with the statement “mother won`t let father see child no custody agreement”.

The first thing to understand is that without a formal custody agreement in place, both parents have equal rights to the child. However, if one parent is denying the other access to the child, it may be necessary to involve legal measures to establish custody rights.

It`s important to note that denying a parent access to their child is not only unfair but it can also have a negative impact on the child`s emotional wellbeing. Children need both parents in their lives, and it`s important to work together to ensure that they have a positive and healthy relationship with both parents.

If you find yourself in a situation where your child`s other parent is refusing to let you spend time with your child, it`s important to take legal action. This will involve working with an experienced family law attorney who can guide you through the process of establishing custody rights.

The first step in this process is to file a motion with the court requesting temporary custody. This will allow you to have legal permission to spend time with your child while the custody proceedings are ongoing. From there, your attorney will work to establish a formal custody agreement that outlines the terms of your arrangement with the other parent.

In some cases, it may be necessary to involve a mediator to help both parents come to an agreement. This can be a helpful option if there is tension between the parents that is impeding the custody process.

Overall, it`s important to remember that the well-being of the child should always be the top priority. Both parents should work together to establish a custody agreement that allows for equal access to the child. If that`s not possible, legal action may be necessary to ensure that both parents have the opportunity to form a healthy and positive relationship with their child.